Enterprise MarTech and CX tech stack owners face unique pressures and opportunities. You want to support more data- and decision-driven campaigns and experiences, but the profusion of vendors and platforms offering overlapping services makes it very hard to rationalize your stack and make forward-looking, non-siloed decisions.
RSG's stack advisory subscriptions give you a neutral source for outside counsel, but we also know many of you would value peer advice as well.
So I'm excited to announce that enterprise subscribers to RSG's Stack Advisory packages are now invited to apply to RSG's Omnichannel Executive Council — an exclusive, confidential peer group that meets two to three times a year. (Tech suppliers are prohibited.)
- Build strong relationships with peers and thought leaders through face-to-face meetings
- Obtain direct access to your most knowledgeable peers
- Have conversations with, not presentations from, thought leaders
- Enable the ability to conduct ad hoc polls on hot topics and current issues
- Address tough issues through peer assists to accelerate professional development
- Guide RSG's research agenda
- Confidential, candid, vendor-free environment
How It Works
You have to apply, first. Approved applicants receive up to to two seats to this private, confidential peer group of primarily Global 2000 stack leaders. The next Council meeting will be held February 25 - 27, 2020.