In our new Enterprise Content Management marketplace briefing, "2016 ECM & Cloud File Sharing Market Analysis," we provide a comparative analysis of the relative risks and opportunities associated with each ECM vendor via RSG's "Reality Check" chart. ECM has traditionally been a slow-evolving marketplace, but we've seen considerable changes in the past year.
Our briefing explores those changes and offers a snapshot of other trends:
- Flux in the ECM Marketplace
- Latent Potential for an Expanding Footprint
- SharePoint Is Ubiquitous, but Not Omnipotent
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Increasing Cloud-Based Deployments, Especially Mix-and-Match
- Mobile As a Key Driver for Adoption
- Cloud-Based File Share & Sync Services Are Evolving
Notice what's interesting about this Reality Check diagram? It's very top-heavy. There's a surprising amount of technology change going on...
ECM stream subscribers can download the full briefing here.