I know that many of you have basic questions about Enterprise Content Management (ECM). For example:
- Are File-sharing and Collaboration part of ECM?
- What about Records?
- What is the difference between BPM and Workflow?
- Can we use ECM tools to share files a' la Dropbox?
- How can we best provide mobile access to documents for our salesforce?
If you're asking these or similar questions, join me for a fast-paced webinar next week.
Date: Wednesday August 13, 2014
Time: 12:00-12:30 PM EDT (17:00-18:00 BST) (16:00-17:00 UTC/GMT)
I'll look at the overall ECM and Cloud File Sharing marketplaces and provide a framework for customers to evaluate alternative solutions based on their own needs. Then I'll guide you through specific steps for selecting the Document Management or Cloud-based file sharing tools that best fits your needs.
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- ECM concepts, including Business Services, Technology Services, and Vendor Intangibles
- Business scenarios against which ECM tools can be evaluated
- An overview of the marketplace, key players
- How to evaluate and select the right vendor for their requirements
If you have any specific questions in the meantime, just tweet (@apoorv) and I'll try to address that in the webinar.