[On-demand Briefing] Enterprise Social-Collaboration Technology 101
Please note: You must be subscribed to the Collaboration research stream(s) to download this advisory. Please log in if you're subscribed to any of those research streams. Otherwise, see subscription details here.
Enterprise collaboration tools have been around for more than two decades, and social networking platforms have at least eight years of experience in the enterprise. Yet digital workplace leaders often face confusing questions — and plenty of frustration — around these technologies. Digital leaders must ask:
- What are the most important capabilities to have?
- If we build it, will they come?
- How do we engender greater collaboration and sharing?
- What are the long-term architectural consequences of the near-term choices we make?
- How should we differentiate among vendors?
Join RSG Founder Tony Byrne for some research-based answers to these questions. He will blend survey results with the anecdotal experience of your peers among G2000 enterprises to provide an essential primer on contemporary social-collaboration technology.